PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Color in Khmer???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SRN
New Active
New Active


Male
Join LK: 2009-12-14
Number of Posts: 2
Localisation: USA

PostSubject: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 16:06

Excuse me you guys. I'm a student who study in USA.
My school has a World Language area.
And the language I learn is Khmer.
So now I need you guys help me about the Colors in Khmer like:
Red
Yellow
Orange
Pink
Blue
Green
Light Green
Brown
Black
White
Gray
Thank you guys so much.

Signature: SRN.

p/s: Hurry up, please. And so sorry about my topic. Because I need it too much. So I don't know where I can post this one in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KounDomreY
LK VIP
LK VIP


Female
Join LK: 2009-03-16
Number of Posts: 5629
Localisation: Krom preah chan
Emploi: Somrak heuy
Loisirs: Nham & keng
Eyes Color: Brown
I\'m here for: Make Friends
Language: Khmer

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 17:54

Do you want to translate it to Khmer language?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SRN
New Active
New Active


Male
Join LK: 2009-12-14
Number of Posts: 2
Localisation: USA

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 17:56

Yes i do.
Thanks.
Do you know them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KounDomreY
LK VIP
LK VIP


Female
Join LK: 2009-03-16
Number of Posts: 5629
Localisation: Krom preah chan
Emploi: Somrak heuy
Loisirs: Nham & keng
Eyes Color: Brown
I\'m here for: Make Friends
Language: Khmer

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 19:13

Ok, I'll translate it for you.

Red = Krorhorm ក្រហម
Yellow = Loeung​ លឿង
Orange = Tekrouch ទឹកក្រូច
Pink = Pka chhuk ផ្កាឈូក
Blue = Kheav ខៀវ
Green = Baitorng​ បៃតង
Light Green = Trouy Jek ត្រួយចេក (I'm not sure for this one)
Brown = Thnoat ត្នោត
Black =Kmao ខ្មៅ
White = Sor ស
Gray = Prorphes​ ប្រផេះ

Hope it can help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP


Male
Join LK: 2009-06-25
Number of Posts: 3131
Age: 31
Localisation: Leu Dey Krom Mek
Loisirs: Nothing, just smile :)
Status: Single
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Black
I\'m here for: Relationship

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 19:52

Kannitha2009 wrote:
Ok, I'll translate it for you.

Red = Krorhorm ក្រហម
Yellow = Loeung​ លឿង
Orange = Tekrouch ទឹកក្រូច
Pink = Pka chhuk ផ្កាឈូក
Blue = Kheav ខៀវ
Green = Baitorng​ បៃតង
Light Green = Trouy Jek ត្រួយចេក (I'm not sure for this one)
Brown = Thnoat ត្នោត
Black =Kmao ខ្មៅ
White = Sor ស
Gray = Prorphes​ ប្រផេះ

Hope it can help you.

wow, bork brae doch tuo kun jeung hahhaha seuch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L'amour
LK_Teams
LK_Teams


Female
Join LK: 2009-06-21
Number of Posts: 3316
Age: 28
Localisation: ti na del mean bong
Status: Married

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 20:00

sa-ey te.... lbong dy! translate doch tuo kun ey tov!! ort yorl seuch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP


Male
Join LK: 2009-06-25
Number of Posts: 3131
Age: 31
Localisation: Leu Dey Krom Mek
Loisirs: Nothing, just smile :)
Status: Single
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Black
I\'m here for: Relationship

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 20:19

vyvy wrote:
sa-ey te.... lbong dy! translate doch tuo kun ey tov!! ort yorl seuch

hmm, pibak punyul koun khmeng nas... jam suor yeay domrey ning tov deung heuy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KounDomreY
LK VIP
LK VIP


Female
Join LK: 2009-03-16
Number of Posts: 5629
Localisation: Krom preah chan
Emploi: Somrak heuy
Loisirs: Nham & keng
Eyes Color: Brown
I\'m here for: Make Friends
Language: Khmer

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 21:28

khemandy wrote:
Kannitha2009 wrote:
Ok, I'll translate it for you.

Red = Krorhorm ក្រហម
Yellow = Loeung​ លឿង
Orange = Tekrouch ទឹកក្រូច
Pink = Pka chhuk ផ្កាឈូក
Blue = Kheav ខៀវ
Green = Baitorng​ បៃតង
Light Green = Trouy Jek ត្រួយចេក (I'm not sure for this one)
Brown = Thnoat ត្នោត
Black =Kmao ខ្មៅ
White = Sor ស
Gray = Prorphes​ ប្រផេះ

Hope it can help you.

wow, bork brae doch tuo kun jeung hahhaha seuch

Mech neng ta chrouk prey? knea kor ot yul dae kloun :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khemandy
LK VIP
LK VIP


Male
Join LK: 2009-06-25
Number of Posts: 3131
Age: 31
Localisation: Leu Dey Krom Mek
Loisirs: Nothing, just smile :)
Status: Single
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Black
I\'m here for: Relationship

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 22:06

Kannitha2009 wrote:
khemandy wrote:
Kannitha2009 wrote:
Ok, I'll translate it for you.

Red = Krorhorm ក្រហម
Yellow = Loeung​ លឿង
Orange = Tekrouch ទឹកក្រូច
Pink = Pka chhuk ផ្កាឈូក
Blue = Kheav ខៀវ
Green = Baitorng​ បៃតង
Light Green = Trouy Jek ត្រួយចេក (I'm not sure for this one)
Brown = Thnoat ត្នោត
Black =Kmao ខ្មៅ
White = Sor ស
Gray = Prorphes​ ប្រផេះ

Hope it can help you.

wow, bork brae doch tuo kun jeung hahhaha seuch

Mech neng ta chrouk prey? knea kor ot yul dae kloun :P

jom aeng khom sorser heuy nov mork deu vinh teat... tich vai jet roy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KounDomreY
LK VIP
LK VIP


Female
Join LK: 2009-03-16
Number of Posts: 5629
Localisation: Krom preah chan
Emploi: Somrak heuy
Loisirs: Nham & keng
Eyes Color: Brown
I\'m here for: Make Friends
Language: Khmer

PostSubject: Re: Color in Khmer???   Mon 14 Dec - 23:13

Eyas knea ot deng! hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

Color in Khmer???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ♥ ~ General ~ ♥ :: Help and FAQ-
Jump to: